Graham and Graham Eldercare Consultants
We are an Eldercare Consultant Company offering you FREE guidance and direction regarding the vast world of short or long term care. You will learn about Costs, how care is paid for and what financial resources may be available to you. You will receive FREE education, community resources and guidance on specific care options such as:
Assisted Living * Residential Care Homes * Memory Care * In-Home Care
Skilled Nursing Facilities * VA Benefits * Medicare/Medicaid Benefits
Why Choose Graham and Graham, LLC
We are dedicated Eldercare Consultants that bring decades of combined experience to the process of finding the right short or long term care option for Seniors and their Families.
We are committed to providing Seniors, and their Families, with options that make sense – options based on specific medical and care needs, financial situations, as well as personal desires and preferences.
Let us help you gather the facts and arrive at a decision that fits your personal situation.
- Our team of compassionate, experienced professionals are here to provide you with resources and options that make the most sense for your personal situation.
- We will discuss all the best options available for you.
- We will answer all of your questions, so you can make a decision that is right for you or a family member.
- We will help eliminate all of the confusion and uncertainty surrounding long term care options.
- Our services are always Free to Seniors and their Families.There is NEVER a cost to you.
- We are funded by the Senior Housing Industry.
- Contact us Now for Free Guidance and Free Information.
Please fill out the form or call us TOLL FREE at 1-888-217-1655
“Dear Michelle, thank you for taking the helm…You have brought the heart and spirit back. We so appreciate your warmth and kindness and professional spirit. You are a treasure. Thank you for facilitating the kind care of my mom.”
“Tami, thank you so much for your beautiful, sweet effort working with me. You really took the edge off what was a very painful, stressful process…
Again, Tami, you gave me a gift of gentle leading. You do excellent work. A gifted gal.”
Thank you so much!
The family has had nothing but praise for you and your help. I appreciate you as well and thanks for the updates.
Talk to you soon
- John, Hospital Social Worker
Hi Brittany, Things really went downhill with my mom really fast and she passed away yesterday. Thank you for following up with me and for all of your help earlier. You offer a wonderful service to people and were a great help to me in navigating the system.
Thank for thinking of me. I so much appreciate what you have done and your interest. Please keep helping others. I know for a fact that you have made my life so much easier. Without you I would be swimming alone.
- Anne W